1. I still can't get over the beauty of the autumnal season.
2. The St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel looks really inviting at dusk (well, if we're being honest, at anytime!)
3. Loved these Tom Dixon pendants.
4. Had fun spray painting pumpkins gold for our Halloween decorating.
5. Clear, blue skies on a crisp, autumn day are to be savoured.
6. I enjoyed reading Jan Constantine's new book Love Stitching and it inspired me to get sewing again soon, particularly to make this anchor seat pad. (Photography: Caroline Arber, Publisher: Jacqui Small)
7. I discovered Rob Hodgson's illustration shoppe - his Milk City print is my favourite.
8. Liberty's new stationery range is really pretty.
9. How fabulous is this egg cup?!
10. I have my eye on these Jack Wills gloves for the winter season.